Iso paddles are strapless paddles designed to isolate specific muscle groups, develop proper hand position and heighten stroke awareness. Iso paddles are uniquely designed to create an imbalance in the catch phase of a stroke, which forces swimmers to apply more pressure on either side of the paddle in order to maintain a proper stroke. The variance encourages swimmers to pay increased attention to hand position in the water, keeping it level and consistent throughout the catch and pull of each stroke.
- TRAINING PADDLE: Intended for use on drills and stroke-specific practice; Provides instant feedback to hand position during swim stroke
- SELF-CORRECT TECHNIQUE: Increases the ‘feel for the water’ and allows swimmers to make adjustments to improve stroke technique
- STRAPLESS DESIGN: Ergonomic shape designed to fit the natural contour of the hand; Paddles will remain in place with proper stroke technique
- RECOMMENDED STROKE ISOLATIONS: Versatile tool for all four swim strokes; Outside isolation improves backstroke and freestyle; Inside isolation improves breaststroke and butterfly
- HEIGHTENS STROKE AWARENESS: Convex design brings awareness to sweep tendencies prior to catch